Slider

🥣 Chaolong - Palawan’s Best Vietnamese Soup.

It is highly important to give emphasis that chaolong is not for elite people however it fits the budget –minded individuals who are badly hungry. LOL. Truly it was spectacular food for me , being a first timer in PALAWAN. My Vacation was not complete without Chaolong



Chaolong is one of Palawan’s best foods that you really need to taste. It is a noodle soup using the main ingredient name rice noodle. A variety of flavors are available that suit your desired taste. Personally, I will recommend beef stew since it is the best seller. The very reason for choosing Palawan as the top of my list is because of its delicious and inexpensive foods. One of these foods is the distinctive taste of Chaolong .

On my second day in Palawan June 5, 2013, early in the morning, my friends and I, were looking for a restaurant wherein we can grab our breakfast. We went out and looked for it and we found Bona's Chaolong right in front of our accommodation area. That is located at Manalo Extension, Puerto Princesa, Palawan.

At the counter, I ordered it. Never been heard nor seen neither. Undeniably, It looks very yummy when I saw some of the customers at the dining area who were eating at that time.



When It was served, It was placed in a bowl with red-orange soup color due to atsuete with beef on the top. On the other plate are the beans sprout, calamansi, eucalyptus leaves, and chili. The Chaolong tastes very authentic Vietnamese Pho. It was really affordable for only P 75.00 you can now enjoy a bowl of chaolong with buttered foot-long bread.



The beef stew that I ordered was sweet yet if you add the chili, it will taste better. A combination of sweet and spicy will rock your soul.

It is highly important to give emphasis that chaolong is not for elite people however it fits the budget-minded individuals who are badly hungry. LOL. Truly it was spectacular food for me, being a first-timer in PALAWAN. My Vacation was not complete without Chaolong


📍 Location: Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines

🗺️ GoogleMaps | 🏙️ GooglePlus Local
disqus, ilovetansyong

DON'T MISS

Money, Fitness and Sport, Culture, Tradition, Delicacy,Churches,Religion,Tradition
ILoveTansyongᵀᴹ |